The privacy and protection of personal data of visitors to our website is very important and we are committed to protecting it.
Identity of the person responsible:
Owner: Alberto Gargallo Celma (commercial name “Nature Whispers”)
Address: Mariano Castillo, 13 50003-Zaragoza (Spain)
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment or the client requests it.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties
Collection of personal data
To browse https://joyerianaturewhispers.com/es/ it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When creating a profile on our website, for example, your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, marital status, interests and hobbies;
- When subscribing to our mailings and newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- When making your purchase, services you use or transactions you make through the website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information;
- By posting on our website with the intention of being published on the Internet, which includes your username, profile photos and the content of your posts;
- By providing us with information in any of the communications you send us via email or through our website, including the content of the communication and metadata;
- When contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page. up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Holder manages with MailChimp.
Before disclosing someone else’s personal information to us, you must first obtain that person’s consent for both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy;
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the data subject, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and ask for information about the data that they have stored and how they have obtained it, request the rectification of them, request the portability of their personal data, object to the processing, to limit its use or to request the cancellation of such data in the Data Controller’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to naturewhispers@joyerianaturewhispers. com along with the legally valid proof such as a photocopy of the D. N. I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Personal data and the purpose of processing by the Data Controller are different according to the information capture system:
Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Data Controller uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that you may have that is not subject to the Website’s terms or conditions. recruitment.
Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes your personal data:
- To administer our website and business, customize our website for you.
- To activate the use of services available on our website;
- To send you items purchased through our website;
- To provide services purchased through our website;
- To send statements, invoices and payment reminders and collect data from you;
- To send commercial (non-marketing) communications;
- To send email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To manage social networks. the Holder has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks at these links:
The Owner will process your personal data for the purpose of properly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose permitted by the regulations of the social networks.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
International data transfer
The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries where we do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America.
Personal information that you post on our website or submit for posting on our website may be available on the Internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You explicitly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content of other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e. g. videos, images, articles, etc. ). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
By legal requirement.
For there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by their privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by their status as a customer.
Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to Nature Whispers for the provision of various services in their capacity as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Holder are:
- Identifying data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of:
Providing information, services, products, relevant information and industry news.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of processing or until the customer requests it.
Recipients of personal data
-Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
-DoubleClick by Google is a set of advertising services provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
More information can be found at: https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , based in the USA.
You will find more information at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data with the purpose of providing email services to the Holder.
When browsing WEBSITE may collect non-identifying data, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- DoubleClick by Google
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Web site you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to the site exonerating the Holder of any liability in this regard
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to EMAIL along with valid proof in law as a photocopy of ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.